„To be able to cover many variation possibilities with few profile types and thus enable small and large companies to produce high-quality, individual insect screens themselves“ that was our vision. With our "Multiprofiles" we have succeeded in doing this and we will continue to do so.
To make our system known beyond the borders of Germany was and remains a major goal for us. We already supply manufacturers and dealers in Austria, Switzerland, England, even in Paraguay and Botswana. Even more countries are to be added.
High quality materials
Our profiles are extruded from aluminium, the alloy EN AW-6063 T6 and coated with high-quality, weather-resistant and environmentally friendly powder coating. The majority of our (accessories) components are manufactured in Germany, Quality „Made in Germany“.
Our fully automated high-bay warehouse, qualified and highly motivated employees in the office and warehouse, as well as our competent and reliable transport partner, ensure that your ordered goods reach you undamaged within the shortest possible time.
Our profiles and components are of course subject to continuous quality control. All articles in our warehouse are checked for certain quality characteristics upon receipt.
The outgoing products are controlled by the 4-eye-principle.
easyP/Our company culture
The business location Germany is the center of attention for us. We would like to strengthen the local craft.
„Live and let live“ is a motto of our company. A fair and cooperative relationship with our customers, suppliers and not least with our employees is very important to us. We attach great importance to long-term, reliable connections in all areas.
- 1999 Foundation of the one-man business Markus Petzko Insektenprofi, start with trade and installation of prefabricated insect screen elements
- 2003 Foundation of the company ISP System Vertriebs GmbH together with wife Kornelia and 3 other partners
- 2004 Start with distribution of our own insect screen system, location warehouse Landshut
- 2004 first trade fair appearance at the Fensterbau Frontale in Nürnberg
- 2004 Change of name to easyP System Vertriebs GmbH
- 2004 Registration of the brand easyP
- 2006 first trade fair appearance at the R+T in Stuttgart
- 2010 Move to Haunersdorf, warehouse with office
- 2011 Start with own, small production for the sale of finished elements to dealers in the region.
- 2015 Expansion of the production area
- 2016 Implementation CE marking
- 2018 Construction of the new training room